Raw Food Happy Mail!
You don’t have to buy a lot of fancy stuff to eat a raw food diet. However, there are some “fancier” items that I LOVE and I can’t buy them locally. That’s when I click on over to Raw Food World. In my opinion, they have the biggest selection of healthy, yummy foods…and the BEST customer service around. They also send lots of little samples and goodies with your order, which is delightful. And Matt Monarch is the owner…he’s just a fun guy in general 🙂
When my first box of goodies arrived…I practically ran out to the UPS truck to help him bring it in. You can see the contents of my box above…sprawled out comfortably on my living room rug. In this shipment, I got:
- Lucuma Powder (I add this tasty sweetener to smoothies and chia porridge)
- Carob Powder (This is for my raw fudge balls and chocolate avocado pudding)
- Raw Nori Sheets (I LOVE raw sushi. I also cut these up in my salads. Bella eats them plain).
- Goji Berries (Love these plain or as little “bursts” of energy in my smoothie)
- Nama Shoyu (Raw soy sauce)
- Sun-dried Coconut (I used that whole bag in my raw macaroon recipe)
- 5 lbs of Chia (Oh how I love thee!)
- Hempshake Variety Pack (Thought Bella might like these. She didn’t).
When you click on these links it automatically registers it under my name, so that I receive a little bit of $$ from your sale. So…if you’re going to order it anyway, but sure to use my link! 🙂 You can also link directly to it in the upper right hand corner of my blog. Affiliate or not…I would still order from Matt. This is super high quality food and he knows his stuff. Happy ordering!
Entry filed under: Raw.